RubberRicky
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zombie Love Song
I AM ALIVE
Gears of War 3

Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now.

Go down

The videos and games you see either side of this and all forums, should they stay or should they go?

Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. I_vote_lcap0%Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. I_vote_lcap0%Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. I_vote_lcap100%Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now. Empty Videos beside forums. Stay or Go? Vote now.

Post by Rubber Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 pm

The embedded videos and flash games either side of the forums you see, can slow down the loading of your pages. However they are updated weekly to give you new information about upcoming films and games regularly.

We'd like to know whether you like them, would like to see them disappear or maybe just have fewer of them?

Right now the standard layout is to have 6 Videos, currently up and coming game trailers; 3 either side. And lower down, either side of the Chat Box again 3 games either side so that you have a selection of games to play whilst chatting.

Use the poll above to let us know and feel free to leave any comments here.
Rubber
Rubber
ADMIN

:AMAzING: Points : 5162

http://www.rubberricky.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum